- 3 Tbsp Tigertail Honey Mustard
- 8oz. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked), cut into 24 equal size pieces
- 1 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough and cut into 24 strips; place strips horizontally in front of you. Top each strip with a piece of chicken and brush chicken with a bit of Tigertail Honey Mustard; roll dough around chicken (chicken will stick out on the ends).
- Place chicken bites on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until dough is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, combine mustard and soy sauce in a small bowl. Use mustard for dipping. Enjoy!