- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. Tigertail Beer BBQ Sauce
- 1 can (13.8oz.) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1-2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped or shredded chicken (about one 8-oz. breast)
- 2/3 shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups chunks of pineapple (optional)
- chopped fresh cilantro for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees for dark or non-stick pan (425 for all other pans).
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15×10 inch rectangle. Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush dough with olive oil. This helps to prevent the dough from becoming soggy before you add toppings.
- Top dough evenly with 1/3 cup TT Beer BBQ sauce.
- Toss the cooked chicken with the remaining 2 Tbsp. of BBQ sauce and scatter on pizza dough.
- Add cheeses and red onion.
- Add pineapple or other toppings of choice (optional).
- Bake pizza for 8-11 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro (if desired). Slice hot pizza and serve immediately. Enjoy!