1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 ½ tsp kosher salt
2 Tbsp yellow mustard seed
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp Tigertail Honey Mustard
2 ½ cups rolled oats (not instant)
1 ½ cups dried, unsweetened cranberries
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup salty chopped nuts ( salty peanuts, pecans, cashews work well)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and mustard seed. Set aside.
3. Combine butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and honey mustard with a hand-mixer, on low, increasing speed to high and beat until fluffy and color lightens.
4. Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture, until no flour is visible. (Don’t over mix).
5. In a separate bowl, mix together oats, cranberries, coconut, nuts, and chocolate chips.
6. Add fruit mixture to batter and stir.
7. Drop tablespoons of batter 2 inches apart on a baking sheet prepared with cooking spray.
8. Bake 11-13 minutes (on center rack) until golden and cookies are still moist beneath cracks on top.
9. Remove from oven. Let cookies sit on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
10. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.