- 1 large or 2 medium-size carrots, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 8-9 small potatoes or 5-6 medium size potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 can of sweet peas
- 8-10 cocktail size dill pickles, cut into small pieces
- 3-4 T Mayonnaise
- 2-3 T Tigertail Classic Yellow Mustard
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 T Capers (optional)
- Bring the carrots and potatoes to a boil and then cook on low heat for 15 minutes. Be careful to not cook them too long – you don’t want them to get too soft.
- Drain vegetables and rinse with cold water immediately. Drain and wash the sweet peas and add to the carrots and potatoes.
- For the sauce: mix mayo and mustard in a bowl, adding salt and pepper to taste.
*Note: The amount of sauce needed will depend on how many vegetables you have. The sauce should be enough to mix with the vegetables. If necessary, mix up extra sauce to be sure vegetables are covered.
- Add the sauce to your vegetables and mix.
- Add pickles and capers (optional). Be careful not to mix too fast so vegetables do not become mashed.