- 18-20 chicken wings
- 1/2-1 cup Tigertail Beer BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chicken to a large bowl. Pat chicken dry.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of canola oil, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. Toss to coat all the chicken.
- Place chicken on a wire rack lined baking sheet. (if you don’t have a wire rack, use parchment paper)
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the chicken after 20 minutes. Remove chicken from oven.
- Place in a large bowl, pour the Beer BBQ sauce over the chicken wings. Using a pair of tongs, toss the wings to coat all of them with the
- Optional: add chopped chives for garnish.