- 2 tbsp. Tigertail Horseradish Mustard
- 3/4 lb. fresh salmon fillets, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 package quinoa (or brown rice)
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice plus 1/2 lemon sliced for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon or 1 tsp. fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a 2-quart saucepan, prepare quinoa blend as label directs with 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss with almonds.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir horseradish mustard, lemon juice, tarragon, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin side up; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Turn salmon and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°; spread some horseradish-mustard sauce over salmon pieces during the last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Slide spatula between skin and salmon to remove skin. Serve salmon over quinoa blend drizzled with remaining horseradish-mustard sauce; garnish with lemon slices, if desired.