- 3 cups lettuce chopped or torn
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/4 cup cucumbers seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 T bell pepper seeded and cut into bite-size pieces (any color you choose)
- 2 T corn, frozen or canned, served at room temperature
- 2 T beans (your choice – pinto or black)
- 1/3 cup cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 T cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 T toasted pine nuts or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup tortilla strips (the miniature ones are great with this salad)
- 1 cup Tigertail Buffalo Ranch Wing Sauce
- 2-3 T Tigertail Beer Barbecue Sauce (optional)
1. Layer lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, corn, beans, and chicken on a large platter or in a bowl.
2. Top with cheese, pine nuts, and tortilla strips.
3. Drizzle with Buffalo Ranch Sauce and Buffalo Beer BBQ Sauce (optional)
4. Toss well and serve immediately. Enjoy!