- 1/2 cup Tigertail Buffalo Beer Wing Sauce
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 large celery stalks, 2 thinly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 16 oz low sodium chicken broth
- large lettuce leaves (Bibb or iceberg)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- blue cheese, for serving
- ranch dressing, for serving
1. Combine the chicken, onions, celery stalk (1), garlic, and broth in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot, reserve 1/2 cup broth, and discard the rest. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker with the reserved broth and TT Buffalo Beer Wing Sauce. Cook on high for an additional 30 minutes (I just kept mine on warm for another hour or two).
3. Serve chicken on lettuce cups, topped with buffalo chicken, shredded carrots, chopped celery, blue cheese, and ranch dressing, if desired.