- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Tigertail Horseradish Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- To garnish: 2 sprigs Dill, stems removed; Paprika
- Hard boil the eggs: carefully remove the shells.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks and place them in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter.
- Make the deviled egg filling: Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add mayonnaise, horseradish mustard, pepper, and salt. Add more mayonnaise as necessary to get to the creamy consistency you want. Taste for seasoning, adding more salt if needed.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into egg white halves: Use a spoon to transfer the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves, or pipe the mixture through a piping bag with a star tip.
- Garnish and serve: Sprinkle the deviled eggs with paprika, and top each one with a small piece of dill.