- 6 Hot dogs
- 1 package Crescent Rolls (or crescent roll dough)
- Tigertail Classic, Honey or Garden Herb Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open your crescent roll package and unroll the dough. Press perforations to seal them together.
- Cut the dough into 1/4 inch strips.
- Wrap the pieces of dough around each hot dog creating bandages by stretching the dough slightly and letting it overlap and criss-cross. You don’t completely cover the hot dog, leave gaps so it looks like a mummy peeking out from its bandages.
- Place each wrapped hot dog on a baking sheet and then bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and hot dogs are warmed through.
- Remove from the oven and add classic Tigertail Mustard to each mummy dog.