- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise (about 8 cups)
- 6 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided 1/2 tsp. plus 3/8 tsp.
- kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 2 T sherry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 T Tigertail mustard
- 2 T chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss together Brussels sprouts, 2 T oil, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Roast at 450°F until golden and just tender when pierced with tip of a knife, about 20 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, mustard,1 T parsley, remaining 3/8 tsp. salt, and remaining 1/4 tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until emulsified.
3. Add sprouts to dressing; toss to coat. Transfer to platter; sprinkle with remaining
1 T parsley.