- 2 lbs salmon filet
- ¼ cup Tigertail Honey Mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon, juiced and zest
- 2 medium zucchinis, thinly sliced or small cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on the foil. Top with the honeymustard sauce and spread it out to cover the whole filet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon is baking, make the zucchini salad. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper until fully incorporated.
- Toss in a large bowl with zucchinis and tomatoes
- Serve the raw zucchini salad directly on top of the filet