- 2 T Tigertail Honey Mustard
- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 6 good quality pork sausage links
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Unroll the sheet of puff pastry. With a sharp knife, cut into 6 equal rectangles.
3. Brush Tigertail Honey Mustard all over the pastry, leaving a strip of clean pastry about
2-3cm wide on one side of each rectangle.
4. Place a sausage on each rectangle (as shown). If you have a little extra time, you can remove the skin from each sausage first, by slicing length-ways down each sausage with the tip of the sharp knife and peeling the skin away, leaving the sausage intact.
5. Tightly roll the pastry up around each sausage, leaving the clean strip showing.
6. Break the egg into a small glass and whisk lightly. Brush each strip of pastry with the egg, then roll each sausage roll up the rest of the way, making sure that the join is on the bottom.
7. Slice each sausage roll into 4 smaller pieces and score a couple of lines at the top of each one.
8. Place the sausage rolls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving a little space in between each one and making sure the pastry join remains on the bottom. Brush all the sausage rolls with the remaining egg.
9. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is puffed up and golden brown and the sausages are cooked through. Leave to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Serve the sausage rolls with the honey mustard on the side for dipping.