- 1 Tube Crescent Dough Sheet
- ¾ lbs. Black Forest Ham
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 T Poppyseeds
- 1 ½ Tigertail Classic Mustard
- 1 T Dried Minced Onion
- ½ t Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350⁰. Gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out your crescent dough and press into 13×18 inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese.
- Starting on the longer side, roll up the dough tightly. Pinch together at the end.
- Cut into 12 pieces and place your rollups into your baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add melted butter.
- Add poppyseeds, worcestershire sauce, dried minced onion and Mustard.Mix until combined.
- Spoon mixture over your rollups.
- Baked uncovered for 22-25 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let cool and enjoy!